CONTENT MARKETING INTERNSHIP (LEVEL - 1)
--- PLEASE READ THE COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION BEFORE APPLYING ---
Urgent Hiring for: STUDENTS / FRESHER GRADUATES.
Position: CONTENT MARKETING INTERNSHIP (LEVEL - 1)
Department: Branding and Growth.
Firm Name: LEXIS AND COMPANY – LAW FIRM.
Location: Janakpuri, New Delhi.
CTC: RS 5000/- Per Month. (First three months the associate will be on probation and training, and during this period no salary or stipend will be paid, after minimum 3 months of regular service upon meeting the required number of working days and performance evaluation, the associates will be eligible for this pay band.)
Additional Allowance: All official expenses including travelling allowance for official purposes will be paid from the day 1 of the service with the firm.
We are urgently looking for Students / Fresh Graduates for the position of CONTENT MARKETING INTERNSHIP (LEVEL - 1) for our Law Firm in Janakpuri, New Delhi.
Mandatory Qualification: Minimum Class 12 / Higher Secondary Passed, who wants to learn as a beginner.
Desired Qualification: Any Graduate, preferably from law background or Certified Content Marketeer or additional qualification will be preferred.
Mandatory Experience: Freshers Can Also Apply, however candidates with prior internship / work experience will be given preference.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the marketing team to design and deliver high impact content marketing programs to optimise our website and attract inbound traffic. The role requires a deep understanding of content marketing best practices.
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative digital content specialist to build and drive our inbound marketing strategy and achieve customer acquisition goals.
1. Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench marking, messaging and audience identification
2. Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
3. Updating social media platforms with latest trends and work on increasing social presence.
4. Launching optimised online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness.
- Create and own the content calendar designed to attract a targeted audience (blog, white-paper, reports, webinar, brand website, landing page etc)
- Perform SEO audits and keyword research, continuous track, monitor and optimise on/off page for search
- Proactively develop new content ideas and identify opportunities for organic traffic growth e.g. content amplification, schema and link building
- Write and update highly optimised trend based and evergreen digital content that converts.
- Manage the company’s social media channels, PR and content creation efforts.
- Optimise marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels to move prospects down the funnel
- Contribute to the product marketing strategy including sales training, competitive positioning, and product-led growth initiatives.
- Ability to think strategically and make decisions based on data, business and customer needs
Skills/Requirements and Experience:
- Hands on experience developing and delivering B2C inbound marketing strategy that drive pipeline increase- is a must.
- A strong understanding of SEO and content optimisation best practice.
- Exceptional English writing skills to act as a content writer/editor and develop effective campaign messaging.
- Proficiency in HubSpot marketing automation, data analytics and Drupal CMS.
- Be able to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty in a small team.
- Ed-tech industry or Legal Industry experience preferred.
- Language skills: native English required.
- The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. They should also have superior user interface design skills.
- Should be able to work on designing software like Corel Draw, Photoshop etc.(Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign required)
- Creation of video and html animation
- AfterEffects required, Edge Animate preferred
- Creation of UI/UX iconography and component pieces, and management of group library
- Ensure brand consistency throughout all collateral
We believe that everyone has the right to live without fear or prejudice regardless of race, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, social class, religion and belief. We support all staff to make sure their behaviour is consistent with this commitment. We want to address under representation and encourage applicants from under-represented groups.
Guidelines for application: Candidates from Delhi who can come for a physical interview at our office in Janakpuri, New Delhi, should apply. Candidates from other states including UP and Haryana should not apply. Candidates engaged in freelance works or individual business or self employed should not apply. Any experience gained via online mode or through virtual mode or through work from home mode will not be counted for this profile. Candidates looking for an online job or work from home or freelance job or part time job should not apply.
Working days: Monday to Saturday, 9:00 AM to 06:00 PM. Sunday fixed off. In case of business requirements and needs, the candidates should be ready and willing to extend working hours as and when required.
Last date to apply: Rolling Vacancy.
Job Code: LAC-CMI-LEVEL-1.
How to apply: Send your resume at our official Whats App number: +91-9051112233 along with the Job Code LAC-CMI-LEVEL-1.
READ THE FULL JOB DESCRIPTION ON OUR WEBSITE:
Thanks and Regards,
LEXIS AND COMPANY.