URGENT HIRING FOR CLIENT RELATIONSHIP OFFICER - LEGAL (LEVEL - 2)
Urgent Hiring for: CLIENT RELATIONSHIP OFFICER.
Position: CLIENT RELATIONSHIP OFFICER - Legal (LEVEL - 2)
Firm Name: LEXIS AND COMPANY – LAW FIRM.
Location: Janakpuri, New Delhi.
Work Mode: Offline, Physical
CTC: RS 15,000/- Per Month.
Additional Allowance: All official expenses including travelling allowance for official purposes will be paid from the day 1 of the service with the firm.
We are urgently looking for Law Students or Law Graduates for the position of Client Relationship Officer for our Law Firm in Janakpuri, New Delhi.
Mandatory Qualification: Law Students or Law Graduates.
Desired Qualification: Law Students, Law Graduates, LLM Students, ICSI students, Students with any certificate or diploma in Law.
Mandatory Experience: Freshers or Experienced both can apply. Candidates should be well versed in English and Hindi Communication with basic legal knowledge.
Expected Post qualification experience (PQE) of 1 Year.
Mandatory Skill requirement: Candidates should be well versed in English and Hindi Communication with basic legal knowledge.
About the Role
Our Strategic Communications team in India provides our clients with a comprehensive view of strategic communications that leverages our integrated suite of services, including financial communications, corporate reputation, transaction communications and public affairs in all the major markets around the world.The Strategic Communications segment of LAC is seeking to hire a CLIENT RELATIONSHIP OFFICER , to join its India Office in New Delhi.
The candidate should have a proven ability to advise clients on strategic communications possess a problem solving and service orientation in relation to Legal and Compliance issues, drive new business development and partner with colleagues across all offices.
We are looking for self-motivated, entrepreneurial and high energy team players, with excellent written and communications skills. Client Relationship position typically is between 0-1 years, but this is indicative only and exceptions will be made for exceptional candidates.
The candidate should be a diligent team player with maturity, be results-oriented, and a strong service orientation. This is important as the role requires providing strategic communications counsel to senior clients' teams and managing team members. We are looking for passionate learners who want to utilize new approaches to communications as part of a leading consultancy business and build an international career.
Job Responsibilities of CLIENT RELATIONSHIP OFFICER - LEGAL (LEVEL - 2):
· Must be fluent in English.
· Should have good analytical & problem solving skill
· Make necessary phone calls and meetings to help clients.
· Demonstrates Legal services as deemed necessary by clients and management.
· Manage the calls from clients and take follow up with all concerned departments.
· Research and build relationships with new clients.
· Achieving monthly targets by generating optimum revenue and billable for the company.
· Pursue new business opportunities, ensure client satisfaction & resolve client concerns.
· Arrange a meeting for prospective clients with the top management of our company.
· Send campaigns and schedule appointments to potential & existing clients.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication.
- Customer-focused & High energy positive personality
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to identify potential leads & convert into clients.
- Ability to communicate with top management of the companies
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms
- Knowledge of strategic management and business planning.
Guidelines for application: Candidates from Delhi who can come for a physical interview at our office in Janakpuri, New Delhi, should apply. Candidates from other states including UP and Haryana should not apply. Candidates engaged in private practice should not apply. Any experience gained via online mode or through virtual mode or through work from home mode will not be counted for this profile. Candidates looking for an online job or work from home or freelance job or part time job should not apply.
Working days: Monday to Saturday, 9:00 AM to 06:00 PM. Sunday fixed off. In case of business requirements and needs, the candidates should be ready and willing to extend working hours as and when required.
Last date to apply: Rolling Vacancy.
Job Code: LAC-CRO-LEVEL-2.
How to apply: Send your resume at our official Whats app number: +91-9051112233 along with the Job Code LAC-CRO-LEVEL-2.
READ THE FULL JOB DESCRIPTION ON OUR WEBSITE:
Thanks and Regards,
LEXIS AND COMPANY.